DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

CoreRPG Combat Enhancer

Already posted this, but I think I put it in the wrong spot. So here it is.

Features:
    GM: Hovering over token in combat tracker will highlight the matching token on the map
    Players: Double clicking on token of owned PC in the combat tracker will open the map the token is on, if any
    All: Hovering over token on the map will highlight the associated entry in the combat tracker
    All: Wound overlays for tokens based upon their health status

Head over to the project page for details and download link.

Love that I can again have this functionality in a maintained extension. Thank you!

A couple of little requests: firstly would it be possible to offer a choice in intensity for the CT highlighting when hovering over map tokens (a great addition for busy combats!). At the moment I find it just a little 'too much' in vibrancy/colour.

Secondly, do you think you could, either within this extension or via separate one, look to reimagine status indicators for success/fail saving throws, that show for both the DM and the players?

Thank you for all your work, it's much appreciated.

Cheers,

Simon

Up for it, man!!

Thank you very much for you work!!!

As for Ludd_G, I'd like to have implemented Matjam Status Indicator functionality (below a link to the extension).

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tus-Indicators

If possible, it would be nice to have them implemented in your extension.

The best thing would be to ask directly to Matjam, but he is nowhere to be seen.

Btw...good job and thanks again!!
    Last edited by eriktedesco; February 21st, 2021 at 13:30.

Yeah, unfortunately Matjam hasn't been around for a while, and his extension has been losing functionality for a while as FG updates.

Indeed, I love the way saving throws where displayed in Styrmir's 5e enhancer extension. Thanks for your combat enhancer.

Does this cover saving throws made/failed?? That's not in the description.

Unfortunately not yet, but my fingers are crossed!

Ahhh - OK. I thought I missed something somewhere in the translation. I agree, all this needs is the pass/fail for saving throws and I'll toss Matjam's. That said, some neat features on this that I really like. Especially the highlighting of which entity it is on the CT. That issue has continually vexed me whenever you have a large amount of opponents. Nice job @daddyogreman!!!

5E enhancer was amazing but it touched so many things that it was nearly incompatible with most extensions.

Matjam's extension, although not as complete, was perfect...streamline and highly compatible. And that's why is suggested it as possible starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    5E enhancer was amazing but it touched so many things that it was nearly incompatible with most extensions.

Matjam's extension, although not as complete, was perfect...streamline and highly compatible. And that's why is suggested it as possible starting point.
    I agree 100% with your statement. I stopped using the 5E enhancer as it prevented me from using a lot of other extensions which I found more important. Matjam's filled the gap essentially. I really like daddyogreman's extension. If it had the pass/fail for saving throws (and maybe the option to turn it off if need be though that is more of a wish and not a necessity), it'd be exactly what I'd need. The finding the matching CT entry when hovering over the token is something I needed for a long time. I love that!

Thread Information