DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Monster imports from Adventure tools?

Hi all, I have tons of monsters edited from Adventure Tools. Is there a way to import them into FG?
    Cheers

I have been looking into this for the past weekend, but haven't found anything, sorry. I'm afraid you'd have to change or create monsters after you get them into FG.
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Bugger! Thanks for checking I replied to your thread about critical hits too.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Maldev View Post
    Bugger! Thanks for checking I replied to your thread about critical hits too.
    Cheers
    Did you? Doesn't seem to show...
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Have you looked at NPC Engineer, that might help expedite the import process.

Quote Originally Posted by GarthGiantbane View Post
    Have you looked at NPC Engineer, that might help expedite the import process.
    That's for 5E, not 4E. The NPC data structure is different, so that wouldn't work unfortunately.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yeah, sorry. I have enough on my hands trying to make a suite of parsing programs for one edition
    What is Adventure Tools, though? Is there a URL?

Maasq
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.

Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

Adventure tools is part of the Wizards of the coast tools for ddi subscribers, although there was a downloadable version. It allows you to customize any of the 4E monsters. I modified a lot of monsters in a great DM tool called Masterplan before I discovered FG, which pretty much made Mplan redundant.

Ahh, ok. Thank you!
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.

Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

That NPC Engineer looks great! Good stuff

Thread Information