DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Latest updates to the C&C ruleset.

The following changes are going to be pushed out to the test channel soon (soon as Moon Wizard can get around to it...)

• Add Defenseless (AC: -10).
    • Make critical hit / fumbles optional.
    • Automatically create init effect from NPC record.
    • Make 0 the minimum initiative.
    • Add Aihrde calendar function.
    • Initiative effect fix.

I've got a few more that should be ready over the next week or so, watch this space for more info.

Just committed the following to the repository, will request that Moon Wizard push it to the test channel:

• Add Notes field to Encounter records.

This notes field is a formattedtext entry, so you can use the formatting commands, as well as dropping links into the notes (you can now have your parcels and / or quests linked directly from the encounter...)

Nice addition

Just put a couple more changes out for the ruleset in test:

• Fix -Dex entry on CT for NPCs
    • Add LVL, HLVL, LVL2 as effect modifier values

I've requested that Moon Wizard send those to the test channel when he has the time.

Blog Entries
    What do the LVL, HLVL and LVL2 modifiers do?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Some bonuses are based on level. For example, the Combat Marauder ability of Rangers gives a +1 bonus per level to damage against humanoids. You can now code this as "Combat Marauder; DMG: LVL". LVL is level, HLVL is half level (rounded up), LVL2 is level*2.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Some bonuses are based on level. For example, the Combat Marauder ability of Rangers gives a +1 bonus per level to damage against humanoids. You can now code this as "Combat Marauder; DMG: LVL". LVL is level, HLVL is half level (rounded up), LVL2 is level*2.
    Oh nice! Thanks for the example!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Andraxx I just added the default Effect Combat Marauder; DMG: LVL and works great. Changing the level on the character sheet impacts next roll right away - tried level 1-10, 20 and 30 - works nice,

Yeah, the level is linked to the character sheet for PCs. This is not true for NPCs, however. It uses the value copied to the CT, not the one from the NPC record. (For monsters, level is their HD, for characters, you define a level.)

Blog Entries
    Posted in the other thread but I'll post it here too:

C&C Ruleset
    • C&C Logo Desktop Decals extension added, which provide additional colors of the official Castles & Crusades logo. The default gold one doesn't look all that great with some of the new Simple* themes, for example. Images provided by Troll Lord Games.
    Last edited by Talyn; July 20th, 2018 at 01:02.

Thread Information