DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 15 First 123412 ... Last

Thread: C & C Questions

It is creatures and magic items specific to Aihrde that do not already exist in Monsters and Treaure.

Blog Entries
    No, Monsters & Treasure is one of the Core Rules books (and is included free with the ruleset). Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde is an additional book / DLC. I updated it to 3rd printing several months ago, which apparently is still not being reflected on the store... sigh... I'll have James look at that. The monsters are presented the same as in M&T with an additional In Aihrde section, so the monsters can be used in any setting.

The other, smaller Monsters of Aihrde DLC should honestly be removed so as to not confuse customers. Those are older books from before M&T of Aihrde was published.

Strange... I am not seeing MONSTERS AND TREASURE as a product.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    Strange... I am not seeing MONSTERS AND TREASURE as a product.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Monsters & Treasure is one of the Core Rules books (and is included free with the ruleset).
    That's why!

Blog Entries
    Topdecker if you have the ruleset you already have M&T. Its not listed as a product separately as you cant buy it separately. No need to buy it separately because you cant use it without the Ruleset and the Ruleset includes it
    There is also Classic Monsters.

Thanks for explaining it guys - that makes the core rule set a pretty sweet deal!

I discovered with some other projects that I greatly dislike entering creature data, so I grabbed the Classic Monsters product a bit earlier.

Fantastic to see mages rocking a d4 for HP once again. And Rogues leveling at 1250 XP.

I am as new and green as a gourde as can be both to FG and to CC. I bought Ultimate last night and bought several CC add ons, (castle keeper, Core Rulebook, Players Aidhe, etc). So I went to create a character, and I had to manually enter in the attributes after rolling them, which I think is par for the course. Then when I went to add race, it wouldn't take it by dragging the race over. So I just type in Human or whatever? Same thing with class. So all the abilities and changes due to race I have to manually put in to each character? Surely I am doing something wrong.

There is no automation on races or leveling in the CnC ruleset. That type of automation is only in 5E and a lesser version in Pathfinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    There is no automation on races or leveling in the CnC ruleset. That type of automation is only in 5E and a lesser version in Pathfinder.
    Savage Worlds is also nicely automated and drag / droppable, but not OSRish.

There are some drag and drop items...

Both the CLASSES and RACES have a tab named 'Other' that has the drag and drop items on it (and listed levels where applicable)

Thread Information