Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavious View Post
    Hi opfor6, make a copy of your main power core then type in the heading of the 3 power cores you are to use ex (Gateway Heavy, Gateway Light, Gateway Heavy) then change the bp cost and total pcu fields to reflect the total of all three. then drag and drop to your sheet , don't forget to add the 2 pcu expansion bays .
    Thats a work around, but I put the request to allow for multiable power cores
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

My thanks to you both for the assistance!

just opened it up tonight to play around with starship part and I'm still a little new to FG in general but I can't figure out how to remove some of the components of the starship, normally you just click on the edit and there is a minus sign beside items to delete. This seems to be absent for Drift drive, shields and sensors. I tried dragging the item out to the desktop, using shift and doing the same and still not working. Is this a bug or what am I doing wrong and what is the proper way of doing it?

Looking good so far and really liking this ruleset (first one I didn't wait for a sale for as I felt it was worth the cost). One thing that would be a nice addition to the starship items section is to include more tabs along the top to bring up tables for items in the book (currently only shows shields and weapons), I think it could make building starship a little easier without having to either click the link or open the reference manual and navigate to that section manually. Ignore this last part if it's already a planned feature.

For shields, drift engine and sensors, I just clear out the text of the old item I put in and drag in the new item. It will update the sheet and the link to the new item. You will have to go into the build point and power usage sub screens to remove the old modules from those screens.

Personally, I have built the starships outside of FG using the JSON builder and then building inside FG once I got the ship the way I want it. That way I know the ship is built correctly and allows me to catch errors in the FG build.

As a side note, I have dropped the drift drive power usage to 0 to get the correct power useage to match what I get from JSON builder. This is because the drift drive is only active when everything else is off.
    Last edited by Blahness98; May 24th, 2018 at 13:54.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by llothos View Post
    just opened it up tonight to play around with starship part and I'm still a little new to FG in general but I can't figure out how to remove some of the components of the starship, normally you just click on the edit and there is a minus sign beside items to delete. This seems to be absent for Drift drive, shields and sensors. I tried dragging the item out to the desktop, using shift and doing the same and still not working. Is this a bug or what am I doing wrong and what is the proper way of doing it?
    I don't think this has been implemented yet. Resetting the ship build doesn't remove these either. Dragging a new entry to the ship will overwrite the old one.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I don't think this has been implemented yet. Resetting the ship build doesn't remove these either. Dragging a new entry to the ship will overwrite the old one.
    I do believe that Zeph is working on the correction of removing items from the Starship sheet.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I think I was able to remove a part by opening up the full "parts on this ship" list and then editing the list and deleting the item.

Any news on when the starship portion will be completed.. Combat tracker.. etc.?

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

EDIT: Sorry, my bad. PEBCAK. Apologies.
    Last edited by merkvah; July 11th, 2018 at 01:21.
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Blog Entries
    We apologize for the delays. There were some health issues that created an unforeseen delay.

Thread Information