STAR TREK 2d20

Angry Why is it so hard to find a group

organization and site format well specifically I'm having a hard time finding a group on Wed. I've been playing at gaming stores but adventure league isn't my thing anymore. Wed 2pm PT or later

Many possible reasons. Midweek afternoons many people will be working. All you can do is keep trying; check the LFG forum regularly and sooner or later you'll find one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Looking at your post history, most of your posts are short and perfunctory. DMs may be looking for someone a little more verbose.

Are you approaching DMs who have stated they are recruiting or are you hoping someone will come to you? Never sit back and wait especially if you are looking for a 5e game.

FG Con 12 was this past weekend. Did you participate in any games? That is a good way to find a potential group.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

have you tried fantasy grounds college?

Limiting yourself to a few hours on one day a week is not likely to yield many results.

Blog Entries
    Hey James

I most cases GMs wont come looking for you.
    In most cases most games have their required players.
    In many cases games might go for months and months between needing to recruit for a new player.
    In some cases GMs will be running games of a different system.
    Most people like to play with people they know and like.

So... join in on one shot games that fit your availability even if they are not the system you ultimately want to play (its a one shot - it wont hurt).
    Play sessions at FG Con.
    Scan the forums as often as you can and use the New Posts button https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...e=vBForum_Post and apply directly to games that are advertised.
    If you are still coming up empty handed... consider running a game. There will never ever be enough GMs. But start a new group on the provido that all members take a turn to run something - from a 1-shot to a short campaign (LMoP for example) and that way you will all get game time and get experience on the other side of the table.

Games are out there but they often take some time to find.

Blog Entries
    Are you looking for a 5e game? I may have space in one that runs 7Pm to 10 PM PDT on Wednesday’s.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information