Good morning, all! Last thread I plan to start on this topic. I've been able to get AlgoVPN working for me as many of you have seen in the house of healing thread I created. The cool thing is, if you combine the free AlgoVPN service with a free tier Amazon AWS EC2 instance, you have a free VPN solution for a year! My intention with doing this is for folks to have a free alternative to PureVPN (which I love and got on sale for $60/yr about a year ago). As a reminder, this really comes into play for folks that travel a lot in the US (not sure how this will work in other countries) or perhaps live somewhere where they can't access their router (maybe live in an apartment complex with shared internet, housesitting, but want to run a game, etc.). I posted a link to detailed instructions on how to set up AlgoVPN at this link:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...run-an-FG-game

It struck me though that some folks might be gunshy with pouring through my detailed instructions and investing say 1-2 hrs to get it set up while not sure if it will work for them. So, that is the reason for this thread! This is simply an offer to PM me your email address if you want to try the solution. I've already set up two separate instances on different machines. If you PM me, I will send you an email with a .ps1 file to download and instructions on how to set it up. This process should take you about 10-15 minutes to follow and then run a connection test in FG. If it fails, more than likely its a firewall issue (from what I've seen so far) that we can quickly troubleshoot.

As a reminder, this is for Windows 10 PC's with 64-bit OS. So, if anyone is interested, pm me.