5E Character Create Playlist

LFG 1 Player Interested LF Bi/Weekend Games Sat/Sun MT CAD - Looking for an EPIC

FG License: Ultimate Licence. (Regularly DM for another group have all the assets)
    Time Zone: Mountain Time Canada. (willing to move around on this)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for something either weekly or bi-weekly for the long term on the weekends. I prefer Sunday during the day but am open to Saturday or Sunday evenings as well. (a little tougher on my schedule)
    Term: Looking for some kind of long term campaign story arc. I like the idea of a tyranny of dragons like Epic or something else that spans the various tiers of play. (If you have watched the end of CR Season 1 you know the boss fight I picture...)
    Voice: Looking for something using Discord. I also like to do a mix of text based and voice based RP during my play. (so i don't cut anyone off)

Game System Preferred: Looking mostly for 5e however I will consider Pathfinder and other systems as long as the special sauce is there
    Game System Experience: Played a lot of mostly D&D and a horde of other board games. Started playing D&D in 3.5/4 transition era and now I regularly DM 5e. I have some experience with Pathfinder (1 or 2 Sessions)
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Experienced with DMing FG might forget some things at time / certain details. Should be fine!

Character Type Preferred: As for a class I can pretty much fill anything however I have a certain affinity towards Sorcerers, Warlocks, Druids & a more RP focused Rogue.

About me: So my name is Donny I have been mostly DMing for roughly 10 years off and on. Have not played nearly as much as I would like! My experience comes from my work & study as a historian as well as a vivid love of fantasy starting when I was a child. Creating worlds and magic was my jam when I was younger! Now in my mid 20's having refined my skills I have come to look for a decent group (tried a few times in the past no luck really) I like something that will challenge my strategic, creative & role playing limits in order to help improve my own endeavors as well as allow me to play a refined PC in which to engage the world. I tend to fall into the 60-40 to 50-50 game dispersion with a tendency towards Role play. I am not much of a min-maxer & tend to play a more story driven character. As for my mannerisms I have an easy-going attitude & I am always down for a good laugh, however I like the true RP crunch when the story provides.

Willing to stop in for a one-shot session if needed. My work schedule is about to change for the season and overall just looking to see whats out there. Will be checking this over the next few days.

Thanks for stopping in!
    KIV

Thread Information