DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    If you need another player, I might be able to join - though I can't guarantee I have time yet. I would play an Ysoki mechanic again.

Your welcome in and we can play be ear.

As my PFS table did not reach critical mass, I'm available to play - 1st level Lashunta Technomancer.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by KevenSimmons View Post
    As my PFS table did not reach critical mass, I'm available to play - 1st level Lashunta Technomancer.
    Sorry it didn't muster but glad to have you.

Character Info
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Cookiehunter, sorry I missed you on Thursday, but I'm free now and before the game tomorrow if you'd like to run through anything. Otherwise I'll see you tomorrow during the game!
    Farafee - weekdays are hard for me to schedule a 4-5 hour game - but if its possible, Ill post in the announcements thread.

Game time in slightly over 2 hours. Server is up and pc's loaded if you want to get the initial download out of the way before gametime. Ill be in and out if anyone wants to chat before the game. We do have room for exactly one more person if anyone is interested ion joining. Pre Gens are available.

Thanks for a fun run everybody. I have reported the session to Paizo and the chronicles are attached. As always, if you discover a need to correct either the Chronicle of the online report, please let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Thanks for a fun run everybody. I have reported the session to Paizo and the chronicles are attached. As always, if you discover a need to correct either the Chronicle of the online report, please let me know.
    any way to get that as a .pdf?
    License: Ultimate - no FG license required to play in my games
    FG Server Alias: bold camp quiet turtle

It came from my iPad note so no easy way to convert it.

Thread Information