DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Starfinder Society 1-05 The First Mandate Sun Apr 22 @ 12 EST

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

With a new generation of Starfinders already accomplishing great deeds within the Pact Worlds and beyond, First Seeker Luwazi Elsebo is ready to announce the Starfinder Society's next initiative that will define her tenure. The PCs attend a gathering at the Lorespire Complex to socialize with several visiting dignitaries, each instrumental in the Society's survival following the Scoured Stars Incident. Nothing is as it seems, though, and when Radaszam, leader of the Acquisitives faction, uncovers a plot against the First Seeker, the PCs need to step in and ensure the Society's public event doesn't end in disaster!

Content in The First Mandate also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Acquisitives and Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo) factions. Content in this scenario also contributes to the ongoing Year of Scoured Stars storyline

Written by Lyz Liddell.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Acquisitives), Faction (Second Seekers [Luwazi Elsebo])

This will be a society legal game using the SFRPG ruleset. Newcomers welcome - Pregens and Society numbers can be provided if needed.

Game Calendar HERE
    Last edited by Talen; April 17th, 2018 at 12:03.

If you have played a society game previously, please post your last chronicle and character xml here. If this is your first game, please let me know and we can provide you with a Society number and a pre gen (or, if you roll your own pc following the Society guide, I can get that entered for you as well.) We will be using Discord for voice (please configure your mic and push to talk before the session. Give a shout if you have any questions.

Shame it's not 1-04. I haven't done that one yet. Good news is, I'm off that Sunday so the time works for me. I'll be there with Iso.

Unfortunately, I have already played this one. Maybe I'll be able to join next time.
    Oh, and by the way, it's "The First Mandate", not "The Final Mandate"
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Gah! Again with the title mess up....thanks for the heads up. I can edit the body of the post, but not the headline appearing in the thread summaries unfortunately. Oh the public shame!

sure hope I'm not the only one to sign up. I'm off that day

Hello,

Nice to meet everyone, I'm new to playing tabletop games and just got into Starfinder. Played a few SFS games in Houston using pregens so the attached character sheet is the combined exp from those games.
    This will be my & my wife’s (cookieninja) first time playing online so any guidance would be appreciated.

Will my wife and I be able to play on FG using a demo account?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cookiehunter; April 19th, 2018 at 01:05.

Quote Originally Posted by cookiehunter View Post
    Hello,

Nice to meet everyone, I'm new to playing tabletop games and just got into Starfinder. Played a few SFS games in Houston using pregens so the attached character sheet is the combined exp from those games.
    This will be my & my wife’s (cookieninja) first time playing online so any guidance would be appreciated.

The GM has the ultimate licence so he can run for demo users. Nice to meet you too by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by cookiehunter View Post
    Hello,

Welcome to you both! There are several good introductory videos you can find here and on youtube, and if you would like , I can open the game server up at a day/time that works for you and give you a walk through the basics. Pregens will be available here, but you can also feel free to send me a Society Legal lvl 1 character and I can add them into Fantasygrounds format.

Can CookieNinja and I use our SFS lvl 2 characters instead?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information