Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard RPG style

29 93.55%
  • Starfinder Society style

4 12.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Starfinder Play Mode Poll

Creating a poll to find out how Starfinder is being used.
    Standard RPG style or Starfinder Society Style
    Last edited by Samarex; April 16th, 2018 at 05:16. Reason: Corrected title
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Standard RPG style - with a caveat. I use it for face-to-face gaming - so I use the maps, CT and for data tracking/GM reference. I use a localhost connection to show the maps and handouts, and CT to the players, they don't connect.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Mostly Standard RPG style although if have done one Starfinder Society Style.
    I am also using FG for a mix of remote VTT, and face to face gaming support.
    ChumSlinger
    Guaranteed fresh, 100% Grade A Nerd

Plan is to use it to help with local play. Using it for VTT and various tasks by running two one on each display one screen for dm related things and other as VTT maps/token for the group.

And possibly running it online once I finally settle on what I'm doing.. (keep bouncing between two things atm and needing to transfer some pathfinder things to Starfinder.
    Ultimate License owner

Starfinder Corebook and alien archives 1 and 2, armory, pact world owner.

I use it the same way as Trenloe, both face to face and internet games. I rarely use minis and battlemaps nowdays.

I do have plans to host society games in the future, but not the near future.
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

Standard here. I like long Campaigns. Never been a big fan of quick in and out games.

Standard games for me, I have one remote player and the rest are in the room with me. I still like using a VTT even locally because the maps look better and I have easier access to notes and sheets.

Um... both? I prefer to run a long campaign style adventure, but hopped in during the recent FG Con and ran a Starfinder Society adventure. I might be more inclined in the future to run some one-shot SFS events when the ruleset is closer to finalized.

Thread Information