FG Spreadshirt Swag

Connection issue when trying to host a game

Hello all, So in the past I had zero issues with hosting a game, but, today for some reason no one can connect to my game, the connection test fails, and I am not sure what else to try and change besides calling my service provider.

I have verified my UPnP is enabled, my Firewall has exceptions for the game and 1802 port and I port forwarded 1802.

I find it interesting that after taking maybe a 2 month break that now all of a sudden something is blocking people from connecting to my ip. I am curious if anyone else had this issue and if they figured out the problem or I am looking for some support to try and figure out my network issue.

Thanks in advance!

Hi dark4ever5 welcome to the community.

If everything worked before then the two most likely reasons are that the internal IP address of your computer has changed and so your port is not being forwarded to the correct computer. Double check your internal IP address and reconfigure your port forwarding as necessary. The other thing to check is that your network is still set to private rather than public. It’s known that Windows updates sometimes changes this setting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zacchaeus for the quick response.

So I started with checking to see if my network was still on private (which it was), but I did more research on my static ip and found out that I had a conflict going on with my static ip. Changed it and works perfectly now.

Thanks for the help!

Jolly good.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information