DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Annoyed ...

Annoyed ...

Hiya admins,

Just a suggestion for the next FGCon - please have the GMs post ALL the requirements for being in a game if it's a league/society game. As in, not just requiring a number and a "league certified character" to play, but the fact that there's no pregens/no way a new person to these leagues can play.

It was disappointing to finally decide to try it out, only to be told I can't play because I "don't have a tier 2 character", and can't just show up and play.

I'm not annoyed at the fact that there's these games at the con, I'm annoyed there wasn't sufficient warning that you can't play unless you meet these strict guidelines. I believe I have lost any desire I may have had to try out any league/society game.

Just my little rant
    Aletheia
    Dreamer, fangirl, gamer chick, and all-around geek.

"No matter where you go, there you are."
    "Egon, your mucus."
    "It's really just a bunch of wibley-wobbly timey-wimey . . . stuff."
    "I am burdened with glorious purpose ..."
    "We gotta go to the crappy town where I'm the hero!"
    "When you can't run anymore, you crawl; and when you can't crawl, you find someone to carry you."

Sorry you’ve had a bad experience Aletheia.

Thanks for your feedback. A lot of ALO games were posted at the last minute and as a result full details and clear communication of the player/PC requirements have obviously been missed or were not made clear enough. Sorry about that.

We’ll try to have better communication around requirements, and other areas that we’ve identified that need improvement, at future FG Cons.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeKearns View Post
    Hey, I agree that it is really important to have a proper communication and introduction to the game and the players.
    I can feel some SPAM coming along....

Thread Information