FG Spreadshirt Swag

Auto-calculating and applying GURPS status effects

Expanding on thoughts from: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post385271

Ronnke, is there already smart-linked GURPS status effects lists planned for the ruleset or in-play via an add-in Module or Extension or somesuch that you know of?

Specifically for auto-updating and pick-list-based status effects for the Combat Tracker based on the modifiers throughout the GUPRS main books. Being able to apply the standard GURPS status effects like "Stunned", "Poisoned", "Burning", "Bleeding", and other modifiers that can be treated like status effects such as "Prone" , "Kneeing", or "All-out-Attack" would be super useful to help speed the GURPS calcs and tracking during game-play.

That is something I would have to clear with SJG, but it is feasible.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Any word on this? As a programmer, I am keenly aware of the limitations that the SJG policy cause. It would be SO MUCH NICER, if the ruleset could handle some of the easier, tedious math and let the player have fun.

Yes, it's ok as long as it's only performing calculations and no automating mechanics.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

As I've said a few times I'm not a programmer, I'm just a person who likes to make changes to please my ego and I do it through a crazy extension, I've already inserted new fields into the characters, the items, the types of items, the messages of chat. At the moment I am trying to repair the new field I created for the grenades, then I will think of something for the ammunition and then think about the types of damage and divide them to please my ego in how the messages appear in the chat, I already tried to think without success how to solve the problem of linking the damage field of a melee weapon and the character's ST, as well as failing to create an extra field of melee weapon damage on both the items as well as the spreadsheets, since adding these extras as column he had achieved, but as lines did not. I know they will say that if I do through the GCA or if I do it on the hand it will work, but the fact is ... of that good news I create a store or create a character with the items and by dragging these items into the items field so that others can enjoy it and this does not work? And as for your sentence in this last answer, I confess that I was confused ...

Thread Information