STAR TREK 2d20

LFP for Mummy's Mask Pathfinder

Cancelled due to family issues.
    Last edited by blibertore; April 21st, 2018 at 04:29.

Sent you an IM

Always wanted to play this one. Is there anything in particular you are looking for in your players? Or just bodies to play that show up on time. :P I can do that quite diligently. Looks like you have a front liner already. I would like to play a cleric if selected to play.
    In any case, thanks for running!
    "In our darkest hour, hope springs eternal."

Mummy's Mask is such a great campaign, I really enjoyed running this one. I really wish I could play in this one.

Best of luck!
    Ultimate License Holder

Games Interested In
    Pathfinder
    3.5e
    5e

Time Zone
    EST

Thanks for the response. Bodies to show up on time would be nice, also we do a bit of role playing and try to be in character for the most part it's not mandatory at all, really just looking to have a good time with a great campaign.

We need one more player to make four. So far we have a Half-Orc blood-rager, an aasimar cleric of Ra, and an alchemist bomber with trap finding. We are planning on starting Tuesday the 24th so get in here!

you should add a game to your calendar time, it auto corrects to everyones local time if they have it set in their options so they can see what time the game is to them.

Cancelled? I'm totally bummed now

Sorry to hear that blibertore. Hope everything works out. Take it easy guys, maybe the fates will see us to another game.

Thread Information