STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Some Pulp Action on MoreCore at FG Con 12.
    I had a great group of players take on the young German Chancellor and his entourage of blue eyed, square jawed Nazis and try to stop them stealing the long lost Fertility Statue of Isis!
    Did Hitler survive?
    What happened to the Hindenburg?
    Will the British Museum ever lend anything to the New York Metropolitan Museum of Natural History again?
    Will these questions be answered in the next installment?

Attachment 23024

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Playing right now. Castles & Crusades, first time ever. I'm in Spokane, WA playing with 6 others from EVERYWHERE!
    Attachment 23016
    I do enjoy when you show off my CRITICAL SUCCESS rolls, Rob!

Will they finally be able to get dinner? Seems like these creatures are barring the way.

Untitled.jpg
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries

Undermountain - the Finale!

The fourth and final session this weekend into the Undermountain ended heroically!

The party made their way around large parts of the Dungeon level, encountering numerous traps and dangers. But then finally decided that rumors and signs of an evil cult of disease must surely be addressed. So into the lair of putrid evil and hate they went.

And bluffed their way into the the guard room on a "security inspection" only toe defeat the guard before the poor souls knew what was happening!

And then they repeated their deception to end the torture of an innocent soul whom they rescued with barely breaking a sweat!

With the last of the cultists defeated, they are seen here freeing the girl!
    Screen Shot 04-15-18 at 02.34 PM.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    I so much want to thank all of the players that were so patient with a GM running DnD5e for the very first time, I hadn't even test run the session I created thinking someday I might give it a try. If they have any takeaway from the game it was don't pick a fight with dryads and druids on their own turf (the animals of the forest like them better than they like others). But they negotiated, and the hamlet of Millvale will not only save their winter stores but have forged alliance with the half- dryad and her wood elf druid partner, as well every one of their kind throughout the High Forest.Mystery in Millvale.png

The last stalwart few struggling onward on Sunday evening!

Has Ellspeth left her computer this convention?!?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Windserpents Set Rising, Crossfire, from the Suzerain introductory module Set Rising. Take the Crossfire, Anubis' newest high security tech out for a little test drive in the Sunfire Desert, Anubis said. It'll be easy Anubis said. What could possibly go wrong.
    Set Rising 1.png
    Set Rising 2.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The last stalwart few struggling onward on Sunday evening!

Has Ellspeth left her computer this convention?!?
    In fairness where else I was I going? I noticed earlier it was where are you gaming as well as screenshots of the games. Here is where I am gaming, or at least out the patio doors behind me.30724233_10214551478433210_7477928285884645376_n.jpg Schools are all ready closed tomorrow. In the middle of April. But i never lost power or internet .

Thread Information