STAR TREK 2d20

Players accessing all DM Mods?

Good Day All
    Tonight was my first run at DM'ing on FG. We started 5e Horde of the Dragon Queen. When one of the players joined (he has the Demo version, I own the Ultimate) he went to open the PHB Deluxe I own to create a character and he had access to all the MODS I own or downloaded, even the DOE manuals. I double checked what I had with the Red X token and none of those were Green check marks. He was able to open them and read them to me. I thought it was odd since he should have only had access to the ones I allowed, right?

Thanks

Indeed he should only be able to access modules that you have stated as being shareable. Did this happen with just this one player? Or did all your players see the modules (The DOE sound manuals default to shareable I think btw). Does this happen in a new campaign with nothing shared? Are you using any extensions? Does the player own any of the modules that you own?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Damned

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Indeed he should only be able to access modules that you have stated as being shareable. Did this happen with just this one player? Or did all your players see the modules (The DOE sound manuals default to shareable I think btw). Does this happen in a new campaign with nothing shared? Are you using any extensions? Does the player own any of the modules that you own?
    Sorry Zacchaeus I was on my phone and totally missed your answer. It is a new campaign, only I have ever downloaded any content from here or purchased any DLC and one person could do this for sure and another said he could, but I am doubtful he had any idea what we were talking about
    I have run the /flushdb as Damned suggested and I will have all the players nuke their system when we get together next week

Thanks

Good Day All
    Just an update, I had the players nuke the cache and I did the /flushdb and it worked like a charm

Thread Information