FG Spreadshirt Swag

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_window.lua"]:8: attempt to index local 'nodeRe

Hi,I'm a new user. I purchased FG standart on steam, plus Pulp Cthulhu and CoC 7th edition ruleset.
    My problem :
    I tried to create a new character (selecting CoC 7th ed, with or without Pulp module). I complete the main page, then go to personal and occupation. Select an occupation. Move to skills. The skill page is blank, so I click on brown edit bitton, and then on green plus button. The software pop a console windows, with this text :
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_window.lua"]:8: attempt to index local 'nodeRecord' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_window.lua"]:8: attempt to index local 'nodeRecord' (a nil value)

It's very disappointing : without skills the char sheet is pointless.

Welcome to the forums! Sorry you're having issues.

Don't create the character in "Manage Characters" - create a new campaign and do your character creation/editing within the campaign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I followed the right order (i used this webpage).

I just create a campaign and a character : no error sofar (i guess all prerequisite files, db entries, etc. were created). Thanks for the good advice !

I have a little remaining concerns (about skills):
    - during the creation process, i try to add a skill (green plus). The list window is entitled "1920". This is fine, this period being the regular one but i'd like to choose another time span. Is it possible ?

Blog Entries
    Go into Campaign Options - thats one of the small GM Icons top right of the screen and set the ERA there.
    Close you character and open it back up again and you should now have the skills from the new ERA.

Right, i'm french... how did you guess ? My english is ugly, i know, but is there a kind of "french ugliness" ?
    Did i use recognizable "gallicismes" ? A typical french mis-spelling or sentences mis-shaping... In fact, this isn't important. Peraps are we, french people, the last of role-players whith the sufficent insanity level to play CoC ...

Thank you for your kind invitation but my Spanish langage skill is far below 5%

Thread Information