Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: Conan 2d20

  1. #31
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    -7 UTC
    Posts
    9,279
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    No guarantees obviously but how long does testing typically take (once you get it of course)? Trying to calendar my group's games... Any estimate is helpful...
    I have no specific knowledge...

    A couple of weeks to never?

    If things go through in the first pass then a couple of weeks seems reasonable. But if it has to go back for corrections then it could be a couple of weeks for the changes to be done and then another approval cycle and then another rejection and then the IP holder decides they don't want to do it anymore and it never happens.

    I think SmiteWorks is pretty careful to not put time estimates on things, there are just too many variables and things they don't control. So until everything is in their control (the last couple of days) they usually just never say.

    Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

  2. #32
    That seems reasonable. Even after it drops, it'll take me about a week to load my campaign material. So I figure maybe another month tops till were playing, assuming the QA passes quickly enough. That's working under the assumption that Modiphius is motivated enough of course to respond quickly. The developer seems responsive enough on their boards which gives me hope.

  3. #33
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    -7 UTC
    Posts
    9,279
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    That seems reasonable. Even after it drops, it'll take me about a week to load my campaign material. So I figure maybe another month tops till were playing, assuming the QA passes quickly enough. That's working under the assumption that Modiphius is motivated enough of course to respond quickly. The developer seems responsive enough on their boards which gives me hope.
    I hope it works out. I'm always for new game systems to be available in FG

    Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

  4. #34
    ddavison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,810
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    No guarantees obviously but how long does testing typically take (once you get it of course)? Trying to calendar my group's games... Any estimate is helpful...
    Rulesets are non-typical, so it really depends upon how good and thorough the ruleset dev is. I don't think we can make any assumptions from one dev to another.

  5. #35
    Looking forward to this ruleset!!!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  6. #36
    Ruleset is complete. We're applying a little polish while we also work on the core rulebook module.

    - The Developer

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunspoticus View Post
    Ruleset is complete. We're applying a little polish while we also work on the core rulebook module.

    - The Developer
    Nice... Loving the possibilities here...

  8. #38
    Very good news.

  9. #39
    Anyone know if the ruleset is dropping on Tuesday's releases?

  10. #40
    Add me on Twitch: twitch.tv/statik367

    If you like what I am doing, you can support me via PayPal: paypal.me/wesleytoma
    Or Venmo: venmo.com/Wesley-Toma-Lee

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in