5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

is there a way to get tables to roll mutiple tables with one result?

hey im currently working on something with a friend where im trying to do the curse of strahd name table for male and female. as its not automated into the module.

what id like to do is make a hot key that rolls the male name and surname and then produce the answer within one box or part of the chat window. currently it will display one answer for one table which is the male names. and then another answer in another table for surnames. i get the desired effect but i would like it to present in one go. so it says this is the result of the male and last name tables. just so it looks neat.

is there a way to do this? unknown.png

as you can see from the photo it looks a bit messy. id just like to have something that compounds table rolling into one result. if thats possible with extensions id appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    No there isnt. You could output to Story and clean up the Story before using it. Or you might try Story Templates.

can you elaborate on that? with clear instructions as to how this would work

Blog Entries
    See Story Templates in the wiki https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...tory_Templates or user manual or YouTube videos.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information