FG Spreadshirt Swag

Failed test connection

Yesterday my players could connect fine but i seem to be unable to pass the test connection test this morning. I have restarted my PC several times, restarted my router, double checked port forwarding, and my firewall, i am at a loss as to what to do for troubleshooting from this point. sorry to bother you.

Thanks for your help!

The usual explanation for this working one day and not the next is that your PC's IP address has changed and the port forwarding rule needs to be updated for the new IP address.

Start FG and on the load campaign screen check the Internal IP address FG shows. Is this the IP address that is set in port forwarding on your router?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Seems very unintuitive if I have to go through this every few months... i will try this out thanks for the heads up.

That won't happen if you give yourself a static IP. Check your router settings if you can define a client list to give yourself the same IP address.
    (Well, it's not really a static IP, the DHCP will just give you the same IP address every time you request one)

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Worked. Thanks for your help.

Thread Information