When
    Time Zone: Pacific (GMT -8)
    Day of the Week: Saturday
    Start Time: Noon
    Frequency: Weekly, approximately 6-8 hours per session
    Term: Long Term

How
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Software Used: Discord for voice communications, DropBox for file sharing, Fantasy Grounds for playing
    Roleplay/Combat Mix: 50/50
    Desired Player Count: 4 to 6 (Currently have 3)

Who
    Character starting level: 1
    Starting Gold: Max 1st level for class
    Character Creation: 25 point buy. Only one stat may be reduced below below starting point for extra points, no stats may be below 8 AFTER racial modifiers.
    Character XP: Medium experience will be used. Not all players will be at the same experience.
    Character Class and Archetypes: Core Rulebook approved. Other books need approval from the GM on classes, archetypes, and other selections.
    Character Race: Core Rulebook.
    Character Alignment: Heroic and good characters are the assumption. Evil characters are not welcome.
    Character Traits: 2 traits, one has to be a Campaign Trait from the Rise of the Runelords Player's Guide ( https://tinyurl.com/75g58db )

Where
    Welcome to Sandpoint! A small town in western Varisia that has just survived a terrible goblin attack. Now a group of adventurers that rose up during the attack against the goblins are celebrating their new found fame and beginning to discover more than just a simple goblin attack. Up until this point the PCs have defended the town from a brutal goblin attack, interacted with some of the NPCs around town, and discovered that there was more to the attack than goblins simply rampaging in the town.

House Rules
    Hero Points as presented in the Advanced Player's Guide are being used. Players cannot opt out of the Hero Point system for further feats.
    Quick Draw works on reasonable items.
    Power Attack does not require a BAB to take (other feats that were changed to require 1 BAB from 3.X to Pathfinder may be considered as well if there are any).
    Rage does not end if you become unconscious. While unconscious you must still expend rounds of rage per day each round.
    Character names should be setting appropriate.
    Alchemists can count as spellcasters for appropriate feats (Metamagic, Item Creation). Uncertain on any Prestige Class access, but would be willing to look at that if someone was interested.
    Spiked Chains use the old 3.5 rules for them.
    Level loss from death.

About the GM
    GM has been playing and running RPGs for over 30 years in a wide variety of systems (DnD/PF, Shadowrun, WoD, MnM, Champions, L5R...and more). GM likes to focus both on strong in character role playing as well as tough combats. GM makes stories personal to the PCs at times. In the end the GM wants folks to have a fun time at the table, and to be making sure others at the table are having fun. GM has killed characters in the past, and the GM is certain to do it again - but the GM does not gun for a character or player. GM loves players that can come up with good ideas and use abilities that are outside the box applications.

Expectations of You
    Setting appropriate background. Background does not need to be written, but does need to be communicated to the GM.
    Engage in your character and your environment. ROLE playing will be a focus at times during the game, and people should be engaged in that.
    React to the environment as a person would. While your character's life may be slogging through mud and worse every day to kill vicious creatures of increasing capability, they are still a person that will have more to their existence than simply killing those vicious creatures of increasing capability.
    Willing to step up to the plate in tough combats.

If you still have interest in playing please contact me and take a look at this Google Document with more info on the group: https://tinyurl.com/yckt824o

Will want to speak to folks in Discord to get a feel for them, and so they can get a feel for the group.
    Last edited by Bansidhe; April 23rd, 2018 at 01:11. Reason: Updating game information.

FG License: Full

Time Zone: EST

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any other than Sunday.

Term: Short or Long. I prefer to find a long-term, dedicated group.

Voice: I have used several voicechat programs for years.

Game System Preferred: Any really, as long as the stories are interesting and the group is fun.

Game System Experience: Many years of D&D 3.5 through 5e, Pathfinder, and various Star Wars pen and paper from the d6 all the way to Fantasy Flight Games' pretty dice. I also played a MUD for years called Achaea, a game where, in game terms, speaking out of character was considered insanity. If you openly and repeatedly spewed insanity and ignored warnings from other players long enough, eventually a God (a GM) would turn the offending insane person into a shrubbery. Good times.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: About a year.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy playing a wide variety of characters and always have backups prepared just in case. I keep a folder full of character ideas and concepts I use as inspiration for NPCs that my players will run across or if I need to pull something out of nowhere on the spot.

About me: 30, male, married, two kids. I feel like a lot of what I would put here is in the "Character Type Preferred" section. I am just a laid back nerd from the Midwest who enjoys hanging out with other like minded people in fantasyland. I am just as at home in the thick of an intense tactical combat as I am roleplaying an evening at a high society gala.

-- --
    Last edited by Lallatwiddle; April 11th, 2018 at 03:18. Reason: Messed up in my rush, effectively deleting the post.

OOOPS, I misread your frequency in my rush earlier Plutwo! Haha! We'd love to talk to you more.

I'm might be interested but what are the rules for character creation?

I threw together a document of a few things one would need to know to play in any game Bansidhe or I runs. The link is: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    You'll find the Pathfinder System specific character creation guidelines in there.

Sorry I got very busy with work this week. It is now over. Thank you WRose for getting at least some response in here.

Updated original post. Looking for some folks to fill out the ranks of the group.

FG License: Full

Time Zone: UTC -3

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Friday, saturday or sunday will be best.

Term: Short or Long. I prefer to find a long-term, dedicated group.

Voice: Can use anything needed.

Game System Preferred: I am only interested in pathfinder, as i am becaming a PFgeek.

Game System Experience: Many years of AD&D, Vampire and 3D&T before that, played and mastered for 5 years straight, stopped and camed back years latter now on the late 2017, got involved in Pathfinder and played only this sistem for the last 6 months strait, but never played any Adventure Parth yet nor any cp on golarion (ALL GMs HERE make their own CP settings, o use like Game of Thrones, Tormenta, etc..). I own alot of PF books, and i am pretty famiar lrready with all the base, advanced and ultimate rulebooks.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Just bought the thing lasy week, beeing watching tutorials non stop since then.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy playing a wide variety of characters and always have backups prepared just in case. I keep a folder full of character ideas and concepts I use as inspiration for NPCs that my players will run across or if I need to pull something out of nowhere on the spot.

About me: 30, I will be 31 in the next 13º of june, male, married, not kids. I am Brazilian, My english isn't perfect but i can hear and read fluently, and i can comunicate with ease. I am very interested. I would like to comit to this if you guys accept me. i am a geek just like you guys, I know the rules, dont know the setting but descovering it will be part of the fun! I am so excited to play my first adventure path on golarion, you wouldnt believe till we talk on discord.
    Last edited by Cangaceiro; June 9th, 2018 at 07:53.

We filled up the game, but thanks very much for your interest. Good luck to you.

Thread Information