DICE PACKS BUNDLE

retreiving an accidentally deleted item from curse of strahd handouts

So I accidentally deleted the journal of Argynvost from the handouts section in the Curse of Strahd module. is there any way that I can retrieve it?

Hi mdbaine, welcome to FG.

Open your modules activation window and right click over the Curse of Strahd module and select 'Revert Changes'. Be warned that this will remove ALL the changes you have made to any part of the module including any changes to story text, NPCs etc.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Welcome to the forums!

You can reset the whole module as mentioned by Zacchaeus - but this will undo any edits etc. you have already done - including adding tokens, pins, etc. to images.

If you're concerned about losing edits to the module data, and you are OK editing XML files, then: without FG running, you can go into your <FG App Data>\campaigns\<your campaign name>\moduledb directory. Make a backup of DD Curse of Strahd.xml and edit the original - look for <id-00204 type="deleted" /> in the <image> section, and delete just <id-00204 type="deleted" /> Save the file and close it. Start up FG and you should now be able to see the image again.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thank you guys very much for the quick replies. I will try to do this now.

Perfect. I just reverted the changes since I have not made any modifications to the module anyway. I am still new to FG so I am definitely learning. Thanks so much guys.

Thread Information