FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Does this ext work with the most recent version of FGU as some extensions had an internal conflict and I had to remove them. Just wanted to check before utilizing this extension. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Does this ext work with the most recent version of FGU as some extensions had an internal conflict and I had to remove them. Just wanted to check before utilizing this extension. thanks!
    Good Day TXCBoy
    We use this in FGU and have not had any problems.

Aaaaaand it finally stopped working with 5e.

G'day there.
    Would it be possible to make this work in the d&d 4th edition ruleset?
    It would be one less thing I would have to monitor from the DM's side. [Players forgetting to check off used powers]
    Cheers

It's been 5 years since I looked at the code for this extension so I'll need to remind myself how it works. My party is using Unity now so I may see if I can find time to take a look. No promises on 4e at this stage at least until it's fixed again for 5e.

I fixed the problem with the 'Use Up Powers' extension. It was caused by a change in the way the number of powers used is stored in FGU. When you download the latest version of the extension you should see v0.2. I not sure if it helped with the 4E rule set.

Thanks for updating this. It works for me if there is one item on the power say a cast for example. But If I also add a damage option to the same power then it no longer works. I click one or the other and the circle is not filled in. This is for the 5e ruleset.

Yes the code only marks off one power use if there is only one power action button. If there are multiple action buttons then it's not obvious to me which one should mark off a use. The code checks the number of action buttons and does nothing if there is more than one - the player is back to marking off uses themselves.

I took a quick look at the 4E rule set. While there are only minor changes in the way uses are marked off in the database there are big changes in the 4E power activation code. Given this and the fact that I don't have any of the 4E rule sets to test with I won't be adding 4E support. Sorry.

Thanks for clarifying.

Thread Information