DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: I give up!

It's about time, Daniel... Hopefully you'll keep your promise this time. I've long tired of your "this software sucks, I want a refund" posts. If this means the end of them, this community is much better off now!

Thank you.
    -Bumamgar

Okay, this thread has degenerated.

Daniel, I am sorry to hear about your troubles with FG.

Just to put my 0.02$ in, good things come to those that wait. FG is already a decent program, and a lot of people are happy right now with it. The program has been out for over a year now, and we have seen 5 major revisions so far, with patches in between. That is a better track record than most software companies I could mention.

A few of your requests are in the works, but the added functions could break the existing functions, and a whole lot of testing needs to be completed before it is even released as a beta. (Otherwise, what would be the point of having a beta? Beta is supposed to iron out small bugs, not catch large ones )

As to posts that say "I am glad your gone", not cool. I sense the frustration in Daniel's post, and he does have valid points. Instead of adding fuel to his flame, my council is hang in there.

Cheers,

Sandeman
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Quote Originally Posted by kalmarjan
    A few of your requests are in the works, but the added functions could break the existing functions, and a whole lot of testing needs to be completed before it is even released as a beta. (Otherwise, what would be the point of having a beta? Beta is supposed to iron out small bugs, not catch large ones )
    ... ... ... We want an alpha!

Cheers,

Sandeman
    -- joeru

Quote Originally Posted by joeru
    ... ... ... We want an alpha!
    You do realize that getting your hands on an alpha would prove even more "buggy" than the version you're using.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher
    You do realize that getting your hands on an alpha would prove even more "buggy" than the version you're using.
    I haven't had any crashes or problems with 1.05f whatsoever, but it was a joke anyway... sort of.

I had been having many crashes and discovered that they were due to corrputed audio drivers on my system. I suggest having all your players reinstall all thier drivers and/or update them.
    Play? Y DM? N Days: 7 days a week Time: Mornings EST(GMT -5)

Thread Information