FG Spreadshirt Swag

FG - PFS Scenarios

Sorry if this is a redundant question...I took a look and didn't see anything specific. I was looking at the sticky for PFS private sharing of FG files...there is a bold faced note that the agreement is no longer valid w/ Paizo...so are we allowed to ask for other's FG translated work if we have the pdf or not? I only ask because if we are not allowed then why is there still a sticky with everything that has been translated to FG. I'd love to start running some of them with FG for my group, but I just don't have the time to convert it all. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Marcus

The previous Paizo agreement on sharing PFS non-OGL material is no longer valid. Even if you own the PDF.

The thread is still there as it provides updated information for those you know of the original agreement and also for those who ask questions now. And because people who created those modules can still share OGL material (NPC statblocks, items, etc.) but can’t share copyright material (maps, images, story, etc.). And also because it was the quickest way for me, as a volunteer moderator, to indicate the agreement is no longer applicable, but keep the information available in case of any future changes.
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 1st, 2018 at 16:29.

Good to know. So if I can import the the copyrighted stuff, is there an easy walk through of what else I’d need to import, where that data/files are located, and how to go about loading it into FG? I thought I had seen a walk through but can’t find it anymore. Thanks again for the help.
    Marcus
    Last edited by dedonta; April 1st, 2018 at 18:54. Reason: Corrections

Never mind that last bit...found all of it in your original GM tools thread

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...antasy-Grounds

Thread Information