STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Would be happy to join. Applied on the calendar

I’ve added you to the calendar along with my discord alias. We will be using discord for voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Gorgomok is loaded up. For the boons you received from chronicles - which ones were they so I can add the descriptions? FYI, for those with any interest - the Society Guide is now in the FG store for a buck which includes drag and drop boons.
    In order to not make this too complicated, I'll just decide what to slot now:
    Faction: Exo-Guardians Champion
    Ally: Collector and Examiner (unless "High Society Influence" from 1-05 (The First Mandate) is recommended)
    Social: Faction's Friend (from 1-01 (The Commencement); unless "AbadarCorp Respect" from 1-02 (Fugitive on the Red Planet) is recommended)
    Starship: Hero of the Stars (from Into the Unknown)
    Promotional: Promotional Record Keeper
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    In order to not make this too complicated, I'll just decide what to slot now:
    Social: Faction's Friend (from 1-01 (The Commencement); unless "AbadarCorp Respect" from 1-02 (Fugitive on the Red Planet) is recommended)
    Given the investigation is initiated by Abadarcorp, slotting "Abadarcorp Respect" would be advisable. I've gone and slotted your boons.
    The FG server is up now if anyone cares to test their connection before tomorrow. My Discord ID is in the calendar - Send me a a request and Ill send you the voice server invite.
    We do have room for one more player if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Send me a a request and Ill send you the voice server invite.
    Will this be the official FG Discord Server that's going to be used for the Con? If so, I should already have it in my list.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Im pretty new to Discord - In the last 2 games I ran on it, Ive been using a server channel I created and have sent out invites.

As of this writing, the party consists of:

1. Level 1 Android Technomancer
    2. Level 2 Vesk Solarian
    3. Level 1 TBD
    4. Level 3 Android Operative

Unless the party makeup changers, we will be running subtier 1-2. At the moment, the only PC I believe I have received is Gorgomok. If you have already sent your PC and I missed it, please let me know and Ill fix it. See you all tomorrow!

Character attached (ysoki mechanic).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Your character is loaded in the server and the server is up and running for today's game starting in 2 hours

Sunday's game is reported and I will post the Chronicles here tonight or tomorrow but in time for FG-Con.

Thread Information