DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Starfinder Society 1-10 The Half-Alive Streets Sun April 8 @ 10am EST

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

The PCs take part in an investigation after an Absalom Station pawnbroker tries to sell the Starfinder Society a lethal biotech augmentation. The search leads into the depths of the station's Freemarkets and into another investigation initiated by AbadarCorp. With rumors abound of mysterious disappearances near the Freemarkets and that those people using the augmentations are suffering from a mysterious illness, it falls to the PCs to piece together what's going on. Where is this never-before-seen biotech coming from, and what happens when the augmented dead don't stay dead?

Game Calendar HERE

This will be a society legal game using the SFRPG ruleset. Newcomers welcome - Pregens and Society numbers can be provided if needed.
    Last edited by Talen; April 1st, 2018 at 14:07.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to join but FYI: The scenario description in your first post is for Fugitive on the Red Planet rather than The Half-Alive Streets. Have a good run!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Doh! Description fixed, thanks for the heads up.

A scenario I'm not spoiled for? I'd be delighted. I'd probably play a mechanic with excortex level 1 if it fits the party composition. Please be aware I'm not a 100 % certain of all the rules yet. Thanks for running it.

No worries on the rules and glad to have u!

I'm definitely interested. I'll decide which character to bring later today.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I am interested. I am a newb to Starfinder, and somewhat new to FG. I hope that won't be a problem. I signed up on the calendar. Character TBD.
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

Welcome Allmight!. I accepted u in the calendar.

I decided to play my Vesk Solarian. He's a tanky melee type.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Gorgomok is loaded up. For the boons you received from chronicles - which ones were they so I can add the descriptions? FYI, for those with any interest - the Society Guide is now in the FG store for a buck which includes drag and drop boons.

Thread Information