Starfinder Playlist

Generic "Theater of the Mind" map (image and module)

So, I've actually had maps like what Dave and Doug showed today in the "Fantasy Ground Friday" stream and thought I'd give this one out cause I guess not as many folks knew about them as I thought.

This is similar to the one I've used for a while though I updated it a tad today in Campaign Cartographer.

I've included the Module, the image file and the CC3+ FCW (in zip file) as attachments to this post.

If you have Campaign Cartographer you can just slip in a background image into the map if you like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Hey, thanks for sharing, especially all three file types.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing. Definite uses for this.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Sweet. I think I can find a good use for this. Thanks

Great resource! I'm curious to the 01 - 20 numbers running along each side of the image. My first thought was initiative order depending on the game system? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BrettM View Post
    Great resource! I'm curious to the 01 - 20 numbers running along each side of the image. My first thought was initiative order depending on the game system? Thanks!
    Just grid count that can be used for whatever you need.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Lol - I was trying to over complicate things obviously. Thanks!

I didn't watch the stream, can someone summarize how this is used. Seems like the range markers would be to close together.

Thread Information