STAR TREK 2d20

System requirements?

I was looking for the system requirements for FG as a friend asked me and I honestly dont know that i've ever seen them. So are there any official published requirements? And if not let me know what you guys think a minimal system to GM the game would be.

Thanks

Broadband is probably the most important requirement, especially if you are going to use voice.

The manual says:
    Windows XP or 2000, P3 w/500 Mz, 256 RAM, 32 Meg Video Card that works with DirectX 9.0 and 32 Megs hard drive space.

Most of the requirments are OK but I would recommend a video card with more than 32 MBs of RAM. The biggest showstopper is a video card that is not DirectX 9.0 compliant.

I couldn't find the system requirements listed on the FG website. Am I just not seeing it?

That seems like a pretty strange ommision for a software product.
    MapForge battlemap creation software for Windows and Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by heruca
    I couldn't find the system requirements listed on the FG website. Am I just not seeing it?
    Exactly, you are not seeing it. There's a link on the main page, bottom right, right below the demo version URL. Like here.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Thanks.
    MapForge battlemap creation software for Windows and Mac OS X

Thread Information