DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Well,, I just downloaded the new Syrinscape, and nothing happens when I hit the buttons,, ugh

Just to make sure,, Will the Sci Fi Syrinscape work with FG,, or does it have to be fantasy?

Ok,,, I downloaded the older version and started over,, it is still not working,, so it is either that Sci fi does not work,, or something is wrong,, I am following him step by step in the video.. and it just is not working..

Quote Originally Posted by zaeriak View Post
    ...and it just is not working..
    A bit more info please so we can try to help. At which point is it "not working", please describe exactly where you've got to and what you've done.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok,, This is strange.. If I drag the sound down to the Chat Window it works, if I drag it in to the Notes, it works.. but I cannot activate the sound from the Sound window as the guy is showing.. I Love that I can place it in places to play a sound, but I want to be able to use sounds from the Sound window,,, What could be wrong.. Help please..

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    A bit more info please so we can try to help. At which point is it "not working", please describe exactly where you've got to and what you've done.
    Ok,, This is strange.. If I drag the sound down to the Chat Window it works, if I drag it in to the Notes, it works.. but I cannot activate the sound from the Sound window as the guy is showing.. I Love that I can place it in places to play a sound, but I want to be able to use sounds from the Sound window,,, What could be wrong.. Help please..

Thread Information