DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I have now tried everything that all of you said to do more than once, to no avail,
    I will say this....You guys are awesome, Thanks for all the advice. And so quick too.

Can you send a screenshot of your FG Settings to [email protected]? (Use Alt+PrintScreen while your Settings are open, and paste to the e-mail)

This will allow our customer support guys to take a look at your settings and your orders to make sure that everything is set up correctly.

Also, don't post your Settings here, since it contains your license key number.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Ancalagan View Post
    I have now tried everything that all of you said to do more than once, to no avail
    Please provide a screenshot of the Data Module Activation window, even if it's empty - and also a screenshot of the chat window, showing the details of the rulesets loaded. This will help us identify the issue. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

As mentioned above, please send your Settings screenshot to support. It looks like you have not set up your FG account correctly in the Settings.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Ancalagan View Post
    Thanks. I was concerned when you said "v3.3.4 yes 5E campaign and in modules none are installed..." That is - no modules at all! Which would have pointed to an underlying issue.

This shows that your base FG license is fine - as you have the SRD and Basic Rules modules. So, this does appear to be a user name/Steam sync issue, not a license key or installation issue. Thanks for the screenshot to help us narrow that down.

Based off this, please do as Moon Wizard has requested. Hopefully they will sort out the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

My issue has been solved, thanks to all of you for your help, and a HUGE thanks to David at customer support.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    From the FG launch screen, go to Settings. Under Purchases, click Manage. Clear the entries, re-enter your forum username and password and Ok. Then click Ok. Then run an Update.

this solved the problem for me,

hadnt experienced this issue before.

thx

Thread Information