STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by initiatezao
    So I have been working on figuring out all the graphic interface stuff, thanks to some of the posts here and some screwing around with xml files. Did a graphic update using old book textures, guildwars.com icons and a cool guildwars wallpaper since my desert bone icons sucked once I saw them all in fantasy grounds.
    Please, please know I am not trying to say I drew the cool icons. I did NOT. After I figured out the code to change the desktop images I put in some ones I was working on (desert bone ones). And they sucked hard, so I had some guildwars.com icons that I messed with a little put in to see what they would look like.

Someone above said post a screenshot so I did. I am not trying to sell these, I am not trying to say I drew these.

I purchased Fantasy Grounds a few days ago and was just posting what I got it to look like after screwing around with it for a little. I am looking forward to doing my own icon and token sets. I just wanted to mess with this a little. It was never my intention to pass icons off as my own. That's why I put in above quote. If my intentions were misunderstood I apologize.
    "Any conflict whether it takes place within the mind and body or outside them is always a battle against the self." Master Deshimaru https://www.fallensunasylum.org

Heh, I didn't mean to accuse you of anything there. I was just curious since the icons looked familiar. It still looks fantastic though.
    No harm done I hope

Nope. Cool I just didn't know if it came accross that I was saying was my stuff. Thanks, I hope soon I can get better ones myself.
    "Any conflict whether it takes place within the mind and body or outside them is always a battle against the self." Master Deshimaru https://www.fallensunasylum.org

So I have been working on figuring out all the graphic interface stuff, thanks to some of the posts here and some screwing around with xml files. Did a graphic update using old book textures, guildwars.com icons and a cool guildwars wallpaper since my desert bone icons sucked once I saw them all in fantasy grounds.

Here is a screenshot: https://fallensunasylum.org/images/screenshot.jpg I am running widescreen laptop that why its 1680x1050.

Now I need to learn the actual game. haha. Looking forward to messing around with everything that I can. Will post more screenshots when I learn how to draw better icons... Oh well thanks again everyone for help.

Anyone have a date for 1.06 patch? Not gonna mess too much with deep moding until it comes out.
    I love that paper effect, did you make it or is it from another image?
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws
    I love that paper effect, did you make it or is it from another image?
    Scanned in old books and thrown through photoshop to get right size and light levels. I have a few different paper textures if ya ever want them.

Scanned in old books and thrown through photoshop to get right size and light levels. I have a few different paper textures if ya ever want them.
    Oh yes please!

My current rule sets paper looks like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws
    My current rule sets paper looks like this:
    Who draws it? I had a look on your ruleset before and I like it very much. I have a few ideas for adventure plots set in World War II just by looking at it.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

mini character sheet

Damn that looks cool. I don't know if any paper textures I have will make that look better. Nice job on that mini sheet. I would be interested to see a screen shot of your world in action. It looks cool just from that. I will still email you all the textures I have.

Damn that looks cool. I don't know if any paper textures I have will make that look better. Nice job on that mini sheet. I would be interested to see a screen shot of your world in action. It looks cool just from that. I will still email you all the textures I have.
    Thanks, it’s the paper edges and the paper stains I want. I made my paper by getting the paper colour from a photo of a German identity book (which I use as the basis of the Main Character Sheet). I then just used the photoshop filter Artistic > Sponge to muddy up the texture and then just cut out bits here and there to get the paper size I wanted… The burn marks are just overlays of white and black faded and then hit the same photoshop filter.

I’ll post a screen shot once the “guts” of the character sheet has been coded, currently only the artwork is done. Hopefully by when it gets coded (we are waiting for 1.06 to come out as some of what we want to do will not work in the current 1.05) I’ll also have some 3D Maps and tokens too.

Thread Information