5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozer the Gozerian View Post
    I've followed the OP video, but was not able to make it work on a Mac. I could follow the instructions right up until the zipping up process. There is a built in "compress file" function in Mac OS, and it created a file called "Archive.zip" I renamed it to the name I had specified on the .xml file, and then changed the file type to .mod, but my Fantasy Grounds is not seeing the module. Any advice?

EDIT: I was able to get help on the FG College Discord server, but wanted to post the solution here, in case someone else runs into the same issue that I did. It turns out that Mac OS was appending a hidden .zip to the end of the file, so FG was not able to recognize it as a .mod file. The solution is, before changing the file name, go into Finder/Preferences/Advanced and make sure that "Show all filename extensions" is checked. Thanks to Alex C for the assist!

Attachment 27178
    Whilst I couldn't show this on the video because I don't have a mac it is noted in the Wiki that there's a kink when zipping mac files.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Windows has a similar setting as well. Depending on your windows version it something like View > Options > Show File Extensions

Which is also probably in the wiki!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you!

Is there a video on the best way to actually creating some tokens? I have been able to modify this .mod file but I am not sure how to create new tokens to put into this folder before converting it back to a .mod file.

Sorry for the post, I found my answer on the RP Tools website, there is a tool there called TokenTool which is a free download and it allows for the creation of tokens....hope that helps with creating tokens to be used in your game session.

https://www.rptools.net/
    Last edited by TXCBoy36; June 8th, 2020 at 01:29. Reason: I found the answer to my question..

Thread Information