DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: New People?

I notice this message was posted nearly a week ago, so I hope I am not too late to accept your gracious offer. I am buying and downloading this after a couple weeks of mulling it over and dicsussing it with a couple friends, and I would love to learn how to use the software in such a manner!

I work normal business hours, Central Time Zone, so that could be an obstacle. I am open on weekends, however. I played AD&D for years, through 1st and 2nd Editions, then real life jumped up and struck us all with wives and kids and jobs and responsibility. So I have not played for a good ten years now.
    Regardless if we get it going or not, thanks for your very generous offer and if I am not too late, I'm in! My e-mail address is [email protected]. Thanks again!

So far i've only had 2 people interested (that's including you) so I sort of scrapped the whole idea.

Scheduling with people living in the states might be difficult because I live in GMT +1 time zone and I have a husband and son to take care of. I can try on a weekend so that it would only be mid morning for those living in the US.

I would be interested, in helping you out. I've just picked up the full game recently, and I'm hoping to do the same thing myself ie. run a short dungeon crawl with a few friends to get to grips with the software. But I'd like to have a go at playing as well Let me know if you get enough interest.

Thread Information