Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: New People?

New People?

Are there any new people interested in doing a short one time campaign in order to get some experience using FG? I have something set up and could schedule a couple nights to DM it if there is interest. This would be run at about 7pm GMT until we're finished. It should only take about two hours to go through the whole adventure depending on how much time is needed to instruct players.

Let me know if you're interested and what nights would be best and I'll get it scheduled.

Thats a very generous offer.

In case you haven't been told. Thanks for the effort.

So far there hasn't been anyone up for this

Maybe it's just the time zone.

I frequently see "new player looking for campaign" posts. I thought maybe some of these new players would like to get in on a game even if it is only one night.

I think they're scared of by your promise of only two hours.

Either they think you're unrealistic, or they don't want to put in all that effort to build a character and only play a single session.

Food for thought.
    FG II Full license holder.

Perhaps if you made some premade characters so they would be ready to play. Make the session like a convention format.

That could generate some interest.

Sandeman
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

I think the big thing is that you only gave it 9 hours. Have some patience, and keep plugging it.

Message board activity is so slow that it will take a lot of work to organize a pickup game here.

You might want to cross post this in the Guild House fourm as well.

rv

The characters are premade. This is purely for people who have never played in a FG campaign. If I get a good crew together I'll start up a longer campaign and send out invites for it.

Yah sure...

I'd be willing to try it out with you. Just bought FG a few days ago and haven't had a chance yet. Just PM me and let me know when and the server alias.

You know, back when I started with FG, I would have taken you up on this offer in a heart beat. Sadly now I'm tied up with my campaign and I don't have much free time...but it's still a good idea
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

Thread Information