STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Hi All,

We are currently looking for 1 more player to join us on Thursday nights, generally from 7pm-10pm. The group is currently early in Book 4 of the AP and are level 10. The party consists of a Brawler, Inquisitor, Paladin, Bard and Vigilante. If you are interested please refer to the original post above.

Hi All,

We are currently looking for 1 more player to join us on Thursday nights, generally from 7pm-10pm. The group is currently coming towards the end of Book 4 of the AP and are level 11. If you are interested please refer to the original post for more details and either reply here or PM me.

Thanks

I have a warpriest who might be fun to play in this campaign, but I'd be willing to play just about anything needed. Quite interested, but I am new to Pathfinder on FG if that's an issue.

Hi Folks,

We will be starting Book 5 of this Adventure Path shortly and are looking for a couple of new players to join in. The Party is currently level 13 and is made up of a Brawler, Paladin, Inquisitor and Vigilante(Warlock). We generally play 7-10pm EDT on Thursday nights. Please refer to the original post and reply here or PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Still looking for a couple more should anyone be interested.

still looking for people to participate in the campaign still? would love to step out of the DM role and partake as the player

I'd also be interested if you're still open to more players. I have tons of experience with Pathfinder, both with Fantasy Grounds and on a real tabletop. I have a few different character ideas which I've been interested in trying, depending on what the party needs.

Thread Information