Starfinder Playlist

Thread: WFRP Mods

WFRP Mods

I did a forum search on this topic and have requested to join the yahoo group for more information as outlined in this thread but the other threads had fallen into obscurity mainly.

I am looking for any information regarding WFRP mods for FG, even unfinished stuff that i can look at and work on myself.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give, and might I add FG is fantastic. Blows the socks off any of its peers :-)

Regards,
    protoskull

TruthRevisited was working on a Warhammer ruleset...
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

TruthRevisited uses the mod I created. It's in the Yahoo group and it's complete.

I also have a WFRP2 character sheet that I am willing to share. The character sheet is 100% complete. However, I have not done anything with the references, dice box, background, etc. to give more of a theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghingis
    I also have a WFRP2 character sheet that I am willing to share. The character sheet is 100% complete. However, I have not done anything with the references, dice box, background, etc. to give more of a theme.
    Did you make the sheet or is it the one Jose made? If you made it I'd love to take a look at it. I used Jose's sheet in my mod. It's a great sheet.

Im very interested in a wfrp sheet too. Im thinking of hosting a wfrp game online. I have been gm'ing wfrp 2ed for over a year now with a local group and we have had great fun. We are allmost finished with the first campaign. I'm thinking of starting the same campaign from scracth on fantasygrounds.

Go to the Yahoo group:
    https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/azureawfrp/

In the file sections is the mod I made with some data from the old mod. It's complete with character sheet, full data set, full graphic overhaul, help screens, D100, everything.

The file is version 3.01 final.

Thanks for the responses folks, I am in the yahoo group now so i'll check that out.

If anyone has some 1st Edition sheet in the works (a long shot I know) then I'm particularly interested in that :-)

Thanks again.

Warhammer Fantasy Mod works great

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you all know that I started out using Jose's character sheet and then went to Nezzir's mod (which uses said sheet) when it became available and everything has been working wonderfully. Great job on it!

We play our 8th session tonight (having played every Thursday for the past approximately 2 months). So far I have run the group through the Intro adventure in the WHFRP (v2) rulebook and about half way through the Ashes of Middenheim.

I scan the adventures and use OCR software to convert the text. Then I pick and choose what I want to put in my adventure and cut & paste it in (once I have cleaned it up and added whatever I deem needs adding, etc.).

The printed adventures work pretty well (so far) for our FG sessions. After reading Ashes of Middenheim carefully I found that there was some pretty bad editing (which of course I fix in whatever I cut and paste into my adventure) and some mistakes (like introducing the Liber Mutantis in a sidebar and mentioning it later in the adventure but never actually showing where the characters get the book)... As well, there are major plot flaws.. some of the motives that fuel some of the NPCs just aren't believable... BUT all that aside, its linear (almost cattle-prodding) style lends itself to a 'new' FG gamemaster such as myself- makes it easier to plan for the sessions.

Looking forward to tonight! For someone who has moved to a new city and misses his old gaming group, FG has been a GOD SEND!

Laters all,
    Severan Lawbringer
    Knight Templar of Verena
    "I AM the Law!"

Thread Information