STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thanks for the videos. I've enjoyed all the ones you've done as they helped me learn Savage Worlds.

I would love to see videos dedicated to theses:

More combat ones are always helpful.

One showing all the tip and tricks on using the Enhancement Extension. Embedding images and stuff that isn't really easy to figure out.

How the awesome Savage Worlds Fantasy Grounds themes are done. Videos and and tutorials exist on how to make themes, but none of them show how to do custom bennies and I'd love to see exactly how the buttons, etc. are made using art from Savage Worlds products.

One showing how to make custom action deck card. A lot of the older Savage World setting have PDFs of cards specifically for them and I'd love to see a good video tutorial on adding and making cards to the action deck. A lot of the older PDF cards are about 1-2 pixels larger than the recommended size for FG versions too.

Not a Fantasy Ground one but a good video on Savage World charter generation and combat optimization. The Combat Survival Guide helps with that but seeing a combat video showing off those tricks and one one how to optimize new characters by an old time player would be helpful. The newer Savage World players I had had a real rough time trying to figure out how to make survivable characters for combat and the tricks to do.

@Doswelk, any chance we can have the first post edited to house all the video links?

Quote Originally Posted by twistedtechmike View Post
    @Doswelk, any chance we can have the first post edited to house all the video links?
    You could just go to the videos page on his YouTube page, which will list all of the 25 videos that he has created.

https://www.youtube.com/user/doswelk/videos
    Proud Ultimate License Holder as well as all WotC 5e FG content (in addition to other 5e products)
    Also have bought a lot of other RPG products as well, incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Quote Originally Posted by twistedtechmike View Post
    Done
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    Thanks a lot for the video. It's very useful and it's great to see some great enhancements.
    BTW I am one of your followers on YouTube.
    One video that I think would be great is to simulate a combat using all the possible functionalities. Including multiple attacks, i mean 3 attacks with one wild die only and how to treat that when targeting 2 or more opponents. (eg fanning the hammer in Deadlands).
    Showing gang up, cones and burst pointers when dealing with powers and do on. Effects and modifiers Windows.
    Would be great to show my players.
    Done, not sure it is the most interesting one to watch, may try again another day...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Big thanks for the video. You covered many things, and in real situation. I loved it. I got conirmation on certain points i wasn't sure, and learned a few tricks For instance with the effect linked to Boost trait (one die +) !
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Blog Entries
    The videos definitely help. Reading the books is one thing, but seeing the ruleset in action like that is another and most helpful. I'm a visual learner.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Doswelk, maybe you could do video about different usage and features regarding bennies?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

I'd like to see how Dramatic Tasks and Chases are handled. Thanks again for your help today on Discord!

Would it be possible to have a video made on the usage of Effects (spell and otherwise)? I see that they're there for the Savage Worlds rule set , but am unsure as to how to work them into gameplay.

Thread Information