5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMorgan87 View Post
    Here's my character's .xml - Dragonborn Barbarian, hasn't been played yet.
    You are the 8th to sign up so you will be the first alternate if we get a no show.

We're good to go later, right? :-)

Looks like a full party. You guys will enjoy marcusrife as a DM. Prepared to be challenged......and maybe die. I have been a player of his in oneshots and HC AL Adventures, it has always been a great experience. A bit of advice......dont trust the forest gnome wizard, Bilgrim. He will get you into trouble. I would have joined this campaign but I already play in a long running Thursday night group.

Is it still possible to join in today?

Quote Originally Posted by orbrover View Post
    We're good to go later, right? :-)
    Yes we are. 2 PM Pacific, 5 PM Eastern.

Quote Originally Posted by demonflame1993 View Post
    Is it still possible to join in today?
    It is unlikely. We have a full group with two alternates already. Who knows crazy things could happen and we get lots of no shows. If so you can jump in if you have a first level character ready.

Quote Originally Posted by BDaniel View Post
    Looks like a full party. You guys will enjoy marcusrife as a DM. Prepared to be challenged......and maybe die. I have been a player of his in oneshots and HC AL Adventures, it has always been a great experience. A bit of advice......dont trust the forest gnome wizard, Bilgrim. He will get you into trouble. I would have joined this campaign but I already play in a long running Thursday night group.
    Ahhh. You are going to make me cry.

I have received word that one of the signed up players is not going to be able to make it. This makes an opening for an alternate. You will have priority based on when you signed up and are in chat when it is time to start.

We are on the Fantasy Grounds Discord. Game Channel 5.

Thread Information