FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Yeah, the original module that I converted did not have that data and I didnt want to include data not in the original.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

So, I just "purchased" this extension in Forge, updated FGU and then went to activate it in my 5e campaign, but it its not showing up as an available extension.

Forge does not seem to be pushing it out to the updater. Even went and deactivated/reactivated it in my Forge inventory, but no change.

Any known issues since Feb 2021?
    Last edited by ShadowedHand; September 14th, 2022 at 03:26.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedHand View Post
    So, I just added this extension in Forge, updated FGU and then went to activate it in my 5e campaign, but it its not showing up as an available extension.

Forge does not seem to be pushing it out to the updater. Even went and deactivated/reactivated it in my Forge inventory, but no change.

Any known issues since Feb 2021?
    I believe the Forge submissions go through a review and approval cycle before they are available for download. I think if you check the item in the crafter portal/windo it will tell you. But since I'm not a crafter, not sure.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I believe the Forge submissions go through a review and approval cycle before they are available for download. I think if you check the item in the crafter portal/windo it will tell you. But since I'm not a crafter, not sure.
    [Deleted]

Edit:
    NM, I see the confusion, I have edited my original post to clarify.
    Last edited by ShadowedHand; September 14th, 2022 at 03:27.

Blog Entries
    I just subscribed to the module, ran an update and was able to activate it in a 5E campaign no problems.

If you did those steps, it might have gotten corrupted during download. Check your FG Data/modules folder for a file called Fantasy Plant Compendium.mod. It should be 396KB in size. If not, delete it and then go into your FG Data/Vault folder and delete the file called 03a650ca-dff5-11eb-8c52-0050562be458.dat and run a new update, restart FG and try to activate the module in a campaign.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I just subscribed to the module, ran an update and was able to activate it in a 5E campaign no problems.

If you did those steps, it might have gotten corrupted during download. Check your FG Data/modules folder for a file called Fantasy Plant Compendium.mod. It should be 396KB in size. If not, delete it and then go into your FG Data/Vault folder and delete the file called 03a650ca-dff5-11eb-8c52-0050562be458.dat and run a new update, restart FG and try to activate the module in a campaign.
    Ok, good instructions. Checked those two locations and both files were present and the correct size.

Deleted the Vault file, updated and it successful download but the extension does not show when I go to activate it.

Went back and deleted both the Module and Vault file, updated again, successful download, but still nothing showing for it in extensions for it.

Created a new campaign from scratch and looked for the extension under every rule-set....nothing.

(sigh) Any other files associated perhaps?

Went in, made copies of both the Vault and Module folders, then deleted the contents. Re-downloaded everything....still not showing as available for any campaign, new or old.

The files are there, in the folders....FGU simply does not see\load them.

Only thing I can think of is its some kind of odd conflict??

Fixed It....
    Inexperience kicking me in the pants....I didn't realize it was Module to be activated in the game and not an Extension to be enabled in the campaign screen.

The concept literally just dawned on me.

Been playing with Extensions so much lately...I blame confirmation bias.

*Facepalm*
    Last edited by ShadowedHand; September 14th, 2022 at 04:47. Reason: Fixed It....

Blog Entries
    *lol* Glad you figured it out. I was reading your post and was like; "Does he really mean extension? He knows it's a module right?"

Happy Gaming!

*lol* Glad you figured it out. I was reading your post and was like; "Does he really mean extension? He knows it's a module right?"

Happy Gaming!
    Thanks for the assist. I just saw this thread.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Thanks for the assist. I just saw this thread.
    Anytime

Thread Information