Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Hey Stephan: I just signed up on the Calendar as a player when you get the game up and running. I am GMT -8 (Los Angeles).
    GM Rondor Redbeard

Great to have you on board!

@All: As both US and European timezones are involved, the weekend seems to be the only realistic option.

I've worked out the following possibilities (assuming relatively human waking-up times), please indicate in which slots you could participate (you can also indicate which ones you prefer):

Option Sun_A: Sunday, 25th of March, 3 pm GMT (or 2 pm if it isn't too early on a Sunday in LA)

Option Sun_B: Sunday, 25th of March, 6 pm GMT

Option Sat_A: Saturday, 24th of March, 3 pm GMT (or 2 pm if it isn't too early on a Saturday in LA)

Option Sat_B: Saturday, 24th of March, 6 pm GMT

Option SOON: Sunday, 18th of March [TODAY], 6 pm GMT

Duration: 3 h (+-1)

Example (ficticious):

Option Sun_A: Yes (If I really have to)

Option Sun_B: No

Option Sat_A: Yes, preferred

Option Sat_B: Yes

Option SOON: Unfortunately no
    Last edited by stephan_; March 18th, 2018 at 10:55.

Option Sun_A: Yes

Option Sun_B: No (ongoing game)

Option Sat_A: Yes

Option Sat_B: No

Option SOON: No (ongoing game)

Thanks.

FYI (because I also almost forgot about it): Sunday March 25th is the first day of European Daylight Saving Time.

Option Sun_A: Yes, earlier no problem

Option Sun_B: No

Option Sat_A: Yes, earlier no problem

Option Sat_B: No

Option SOON: Yes, if we have enough.
    GM Rondor Redbeard

Sun_A earlier is fine
    Sat_A earlier problematic
    For option soon if you guys want to play today I will have a hard stop at 7.30 UK/GMT so maybe if we start earlier

If there's a third player today, we could start a little bit earlier and finish up at 7.30 pm (if necessary skipping some minor parts). Otherwise next week, no problem.

I will need a pre-gen if you have one. Whatever class works with the party is fine. First time playing SF but have experience with 5E and some with PFRPG as well.
    GM Rondor Redbeard

Quote Originally Posted by Rondor View Post
    I will need a pre-gen if you have one. Whatever class works with the party is fine. First time playing SF but have experience with 5E and some with PFRPG as well.
    Rondor I've made some lvl 1 characters for play. Happy to send you an xml ready to play.
    Do you know what kind of character you wanna play ?

Focuses on combat ? melee ? ranged ?
    Skills ?
    Computers/Engineering ?
    Face character ? Buffer?

Hit me up on Discord Artaron#4184

Alternatively, the pregen SF characters should work relatively well. They would have to be constructed (although this might work, too). It's up to you.

Should we get to the Starship combat, a character that is able to act as a pilot and/or gunner would be nice to have.

Thread Information