FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    I'll also reply about these matters. Sorry Jakemtl if I differ from your opinion on certain points.

Regarding last session we get 1000 credits each, to purchase or upgrade gear, plus whatever loot your character got and some 'party items' that no one claimed for themselves that are likely to remain on the ship. Stephan is also set to come up with shipboard loot which we would have found after the session, which might include further items/upgrades/credits.

Regarding inspiration, I would say either a re-roll or a 1d8 that can be added to any roll. (Basically either "try again", to compensate for a crappy attempt at a crucial moment, or "push on" make that one good roll great). In my D&D party we start every session with one, get one on a crit, and are encouraged to act in an epic manner, be particularly descriptive of our actions, roleplay an encounter, or come up with a clever solution as ways to get it. I like it because it has a desirable mechanic, while also providing more colorful and memorable play. I am in favor of using it after rolling the regular die.

Regarding rules questions, I would say I do want the sessions to be fast paced. I'm happy at first to briefly take a time-out to discuss the rules, as well as to point out relevant mechanics and help everyone become fluent in the system, but would also like to keep the flow and momentum going and focus on playing. If needed a quick judgement call can be made and any points can be discussed later on.

Regarding Obisidan, go ahead, why not keep some records of main objectives/accomplishments, npc etc.
    Confirming sessions can still be done via the calendar on FG. Party loot and character sheet can be viewed on the server.

Good to know. I've "imported" some of the most important information to the OP page. To get access I need an email address or OP account via PM.

Thread Information