DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Weird War I

Blog Entries

Weird War I

Not seeing much comment for interest in Weird War I stuff and nothing in the store as far as the setting. I do see that Pinnacle offers a Weird War I Collectors Box Set posted for sale on their website so there must be some interest, that or they are dumping all the excess stock in a bundle.

Anyone know of anything in the works or any currently running games using Weird War I on FG?
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    I considered it last year then I thought someone was doing it, then they weren't, then I considered it again, then I got the entire C&C DLC line placed on my shoulders so...

I dunno? I would consider it again if I thought there was interest but it'll be a couple months at least until I have time to squeeze it into my queue.

I was looking at Thunderscape (both SW and PFRPG) too but I don't think the studio has signed onto FG.

I'm doing a Weird War One, one shot game... So i'm only adding the relevant stuff to our game... if it becomes an ongoing campaign, I wouldn't mind configuring the whole Players Guide and ect... but I am in no way affiliated with FG or SW... so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Blog Entries
    Well, I will consider WWI more seriously then, especially since I took The Goon off my queue and handed it to Wookie. But as I said, it'll be awhile before I'll be able to start on it.

Blog Entries
    With the tools now built into the SW ruleset and available addons, it probably wouldn't be that much trouble to build out a personal module and go with that, at least for the foreseeable future. Finding players on the other hand, might be a bit more elusive.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    I have considered doing, I lover the Weird Wars setting ideas, just never got around to it.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leperchan5 View Post
    I'm doing a Weird War One, one shot game... So i'm only adding the relevant stuff to our game... if it becomes an ongoing campaign, I wouldn't mind configuring the whole Players Guide and ect... but I am in no way affiliated with FG or SW... so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Other than doing conversions for the store neither Talyn nor I are affiliated with FG/SW.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    M'kay well you guys are a bad influence...

I guess I can flit around and do little things to this if I'm frustrated or feeling burned out on the other stuff until I get time to go full bore into WWI...
    Attached Images Attached Images

::Thumbs up::
    Last edited by Leperchan5; March 14th, 2018 at 22:44.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    M'kay well you guys are a bad influence...

I guess I can flit around and do little things to this if I'm frustrated or feeling burned out on the other stuff until I get time to go full bore into WWI...
    Nice!!

Thread Information