5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Blog Entries
    That version of MoreCore is about a year old. Im pretty sure I removed some dice - the funky dice (DCC dice) from the custom menu - that might obviate the need for you to make changes Valyar.

You are right... I did not notice the MC version
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    It seems you are using my extension from the other thread. I haven't tested it with the new version of the MoreCore and its updated interface. But what I read I assume is from the fact that I had to remove few of the default dice to make the context-menu working for the custom dice. I am pressed on time and will be able to check this probably during the weekend.
    We are really enjoying your Forbidden Lands extension, thanks so much for your work.

Do you know if there is a way to make a d66 table, also how did you guys do +/- x dice to an already existing dice string? For example attacking someone that is prone is +2 dice, how did you handle that?

To Damned, I realize that my more core is older version, I have a game session tomorrow, maybe after that is done I'll try the update with the FBL extension.
    Last edited by Elihu; February 26th, 2020 at 07:49.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    drag a d60 and a d6 into the table then set the values.
    There does not appear to be a d60 theres only 3 special dice for the d6 ability die, skill die, and item die. I can put the command /die 1d60 in chat and it makes a number from 1-60 but that is not d66, I need to be able to drop the die into the table where dice are dropped in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elihu View Post
    There does not appear to be a d60 theres only 3 special dice for the d6 ability die, skill die, and item die. I can put the command /die 1d60 in chat and it makes a number from 1-60 but that is not d66, I need to be able to drop the die into the table where dice are dropped in.
    right click the d6 and choose custom dice - you will see a d60 and d600 (or at least you do with MoreCore alone).

I might have removed those in the extension. 2d6 is much more easier for FL tables and situations.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hi there,

I am having some issues with the extension and the dice mechanic.

I was wondering if it's updated to work with the last version of CoreRPG.

Can anyone share some insight on this?

Thanks.

It should be good, I am prepping for a game in a couple days and been running tests, all working on my end
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Thanks, Hurske.

I decided to go back to MoreCoreRPG after trying to figure out why the dice mechanic was not working on CoreRPG.

I even downloaded the extension and it did not appear on my list of available extensions.

It is bizarre.

Thread Information