DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Hello.

J'ai un problême avec le menu radial du D6. Les dés de base et d'équipement fonctionnent bien mais si je clique sur le dé de compétence (rouge en bas à droite), ça me fait retourner en arrière...

Une idée de la cause du problême ?

Bonjour Izae,

Le même problème a été soulevé sur l'extension Mutant Year Zero, il s'agirait d'un conflit avec CoreRPG (que je n'arrive pas à reproduire chez moi) où la version 3.3.8 ajouterai un d2 et un d3.

J'essayerai d'y jeter un oeil au plus vite.

I am attaching updated extension that solves the problem with the d2 and d3 extra dice introduced in 3.3.8. I presume this is what you have been discussing.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Yes indeed.

I'll update tonight both of my .ext (FBL & MYZ)

Problem solved !

Thank you guys, amazing quickness !

Hey, thanks for the extension!

How are you guys dealing with skill penalties and such?

Hey guys, I've kinda discovered Forbidden Lands a few days ago, and today I tried using this extension with MoreCore and so far I'm liking it better than just using CoreRPG. Here's a video of what it's looking like right now
    https://youtu.be/zN1XKbcBfd4

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Hey guys, I've kinda discovered Forbidden Lands a few days ago, and today I tried using this extension with MoreCore and so far I'm liking it better than just using CoreRPG. Here's a video of what it's looking like right now
    https://youtu.be/zN1XKbcBfd4
    Looks very interesting, do you mind showing how you configured the parameters and the links between the different rolls? Have you modifier the charsheet's other tabs?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Looks very interesting, do you mind showing how you configured the parameters and the links between the different rolls? Have you modifier the charsheet's other tabs?
    For Attributes I used "/pool (a)d61". Where (a) is the reference to the Attribute value on the Combat frame.

For Skills I used "/pool (a)d61+(p1)d62". Where (a) is the reference to the linked attribute, and (p1) is the parameter set on the skill.

For Weapons I used "/pool (a)d61+(b)d62+(p1)d63" Where (a) is the reference to the linked attribute (Str or Agi), and (b) is the reference to the relevant skill (Melee or Marksmanship), and (p1) is the weapon's parameter (it's rating)

I have not modified anything on the sheet, this was just a half an hour work but I might look into it. The only other thing I changed were the dice rolls that needed fixing after CoreRPG update, but that's it.

Interesting. I might see how I can transfer my whole work done based on the extension I modfied to More Core. It seems I have just to insert the custom dice as MC extension and custom charsheet. I have all products of FL as modules for my extension and I have to find quick and dirty way to re-use the module. Have to add spells/skill/talents library to MC for this to work.

Food for thought
    Last edited by Valyar; September 25th, 2019 at 15:50.

Thread Information