FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG Tuesdays around 7PM PST

Hello,

Played DND 3rd edition when I was a teenager. Been DMing for some friends using 5th edition rules for a couple years now but would like to play some also. I will play any class but I have a fancy for the magic using types. 6:30 or 7pm PST for 2-3 hour sessions is what i'm looking for.

If you have a spot I would love to hear from you.

Cheers!
    Last edited by KrayCross; March 8th, 2018 at 23:24.

Read the LFG post so thought I would add some details. TIA for reading.

FG License: Ultimate with most books but not all adventures.
    Time Zone: PST
    Day(s) of week: weekly or every other week on Tuesday from 6:30 to 10pm PST
    Term: i.e. Long term keep playing for a while, or just want to work through a module, or looking for a one-shot. i'm open to different options.
    Voice: willing to join any.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: around 2 years running a game with friends using D&D 5E
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: still getting my feet wet as a DM but i'm tech savy so no concerns i'll be slowing anyone down.
    Character Type Preferred: casting the spells. sorcerer, wizard, bard, first choice. arcane trickster seems fun.
    About me: early 30s dude looking to play some dnd with some fun friendly folks on the interwebs. I enjoy role play opportunities and using non combat skills when possible. Not really in character 100% but try to be consistent with mannerisms and what not. Also love a good battle to kill the badies, or make it easier for my team to kill them.

I would be willing to play with a group that meets Tuesdays after 7pm PST. We just need to find a few more players and a DM. Anyone out there interested?

Thread Information