DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP [5E] 7PM EST / THUR: Need 4-6 players for Lost Mine of Phandelver

FG License: Full License
    Game System: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Games will be Thursdays at 7PM EST.
    Planned start date: Session 0 will be March 22nd at 7PM EST.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hr sessions meeting weekly
    Term: I plan on running another module after this one, so if you're looking for a dedicated group, this game is for you!

Text or Voice: Main communication will be voice, with some text interaction within FG, so being able to speak, read and write English is a must. It does NOT have to be your native language though
    Voice software used: Discord https://discord.gg/pNkbBah

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: I am looking for 4-6 players
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting level will be 1, and you can start with any and all equipment granted by your class and background
    Character restrictions: I am accepting ALL published WoTc content. No UA or evil aligned characters, and no Mercer stuff

Details of your scenario: I am a brand spanking new DM, you all will be popping my DM cherry. I'm also new to FG, so please be patient while I figure stuff out LOL. We will be running the Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign to start. For those of you who are new, this is the campaign that is supplied in the starter set. It was the first campaign I played (still playing through it actually) and it's a lot of fun. Plenty of opportunity for action, adventure and of course, some role play!

I expect punctual attendance on game day. I understand that life happens and you may need to miss a session, or be late. If something comes up, just let me know . Since I am new, stuff is going to come up that I may not know and will have to look up, so please be patient. My number one goal is that we all have fun, and like I said, I do plan on running many more campaigns after this one is finished.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3015

Please complete the application below and PM it to me. At this time I am looking to have session 0 on Thursday, March 22nd and session 1 on the following week. This may change if I don't get a lot of response, so please keep that in mind!

About you
    Name:
    D&D Experience:
    Why you want to join:

About the character you want to play
    Race:
    Class:
    Brief Backstory:
    What brings you to Neverwinter (the town this campaign starts in):
    Last edited by unboxedgeek; March 10th, 2018 at 14:08.

Thanks for all the applications so far! This is still OPEN, and I will keep it open until Thursday March 15th. I will be reaching out to folks on Friday the 16th.

Just an update, today is the last day to submit an application. Players will be selected and notified this evening, thank you to all who applied!

Going through applications now, this is CLOSED. Thanks again to all of those who applied! I plan on running other campaigns, so keep your eyes peeled

Thread Information