Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Concept sounds fine - stick with the fighter - we'll start at level two. Might just need to tweak the continent given the distance between Sel-Kai and Mythenis ... does Kelestia work for the concept?

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Might just need to tweak the continent given the distance between Sel-Kai and Mythenis ... does Kelestia work for the concept?
    That'll work fine. I just picked somewhere cold with limited source information available. I'll flesh.the character out.

I’d be very much interested in joining this please. I’ve played RM/RMU but my experience was with MERP rather than SW so that’d be interesting. I’m in the same time zone as you too. Cheers.

That should give us 4 I think - I'll post some background and put up a Calendar entry over the weekend.

That should give us 4 I think - I'll post some background and put up a Calendar entry over the weekend.
    Excellent. Thanks!

Brilliant!
    Licence: Ultimate Licence Holder - Anyone can play in my games
    Systems: D&D 5e, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds

Looking forward to it. Thanks.

Me too!!

Logo Design, Page Design of Rolemaster (Unified). Illustration of 2 Covers.
    Logo re-vamp of Shadow World.
    Illustration, Page Design & Layout of Shadow World Players Guide - The World.
    Logo Design, Page Design & Layout of HARP SF & SFX

Check out my online Sketchpad.

Calendar entry: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3025
    Discord and Server details - like the character I see so far John!
    Just a heads up - I have played RMC for years but not for about a year or so. This will be my first foray into Terry's world which is even more daunting than Tolkien's. The ruleset works but is clunky and one I have not used before which is ironic ...have a look at the credits you'll see what I mean.

Calendar entry: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3025
    Discord and Server details - like the character I see so far John!
    Just a heads up - I have played RMC for years but not for about a year or so. This will be my first foray into Terry's world which is even more daunting than Tolkien's. The ruleset works but is clunky and one I have not used before which is ironic ...have a look at the credits you'll see what I mean.
    Hi Stuart - thanks. I just applied to register on the calendar and I love the campaign name. Completely understand re RMC/FG rules implementation. I'm sure there'll be plenty of 'hand-tooling' to do, but should be great fun!

I'll look out for server details as and when you post them.

Thread Information