STAR TREK 2d20

5e: How To: Move custom content to another machine and then edit

So I created a lot of custom content for a campaign. I've exported it as a module, and I can access it from the other machine... however, not sure how I can continue to edit the content on the new machine and then export the whole thing again. Can that be done?

I don't believe you can, you'll need to copy over the entire campaign, not just the module if you want to continue editing.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    I don't believe you can, you'll need to copy over the entire campaign, not just the module if you want to continue editing.

Dave
    Ok, so just copy the subfolder out of campaigns then?

Yes

Thank you, Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    Yes
    @dberkompas So unfortunately before I knew this I had built a class on the other machine in a placeholder campaign. Any idea how I can combine that into the other campaign?

Unfortunately you have reached the end of my knowledge.

You will need to start a new campaign, open both modules in that campaign and copy everything from both into the new campaign. Close the modules and then export the new campaign into a combined module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

SOLUTION:

As a developer I R the read XLM. So I just found the pieces I needed, inserted them into the larger of the two, renaming the IDs so they stayed unique. Poof. Everything works.

Thread Information